How can we help you?
Our vision is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe and abundant supply of high-quality food and agriculture products.
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe and high-quality food supply; protect consumers; and foster responsible stewardship of the environment and natural resources.
Most Requested Information
- Ag Stimulus Funding
- CHAMP Final Report
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing Program
- Industrial Hemp
- Pesticide Use in Cannabis Production Information
- Import Requirements
- Open Range and Fencing
- Job Opportunities
- Rules & Regulations
Ag Stimulus Updates
Drought Program is now accepting applications for competitive grants. Learn more here. The deadline is Sept. 30, 2021.
Ag Events Stimulus now accepting applications. Application link and a list of additional materials needed are on the Ag Stimulus page. Deadline is Sept. 10, 2021.
Soil Health grant program is now accepting applications. Application link and eligibility requirements are listed on the STAR Soil Health program page. Deadline is Sept. 15, 2021.
ACRE3 program is now accepting applications on a rolling basis. Application link is listed on the Agricultural Efficiency page.
More information can be found on the Ag Stimulus page.
Farms & Ranches
Ag Commodity - Cattle & Calves
- ** NEW ** CHAMP Final Report
- ** NEW ** Move the Needle Grant
- Best in Show Photography Contest
- Pesticide Applicator Licensing Online Portal
- Rural Mental Health toolkit
- Colorado Food and Agriculture Gift Guide
- Inspection and Consumer Services Rulemaking
- Food Security Task Force
- Soil Health Initiative
- Vesticular Stomatitis Virus (VSV)
- Sunset Reviews
- Commissioner Kate Greenberg Bio & Photo
- Poultry Processing rules for small and mid-sized processors
- CHAMP Initiative
- Need a Colorado Premises ID Number?
- Hay Resources
- US Drought Monitor