How can we help you?
Our vision is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe and abundant supply of high-quality food and agriculture products.
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe and high-quality food supply; protect consumers; and foster responsible stewardship of the environment and natural resources.
Most Requested Information
- Cage-Free Eggs
- Hand Weeding Variance Program
- Ag Stimulus Funding
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing Program
- Industrial Hemp
- Pesticide Use in Cannabis Production Information
- Import Requirements
- Open Range and Fencing
- Job Opportunities
- Rules & Regulations
Farms & Ranches
Ag Commodity - Cattle & Calves
- ** NEW ** CHAMP Final Report
- ** NEW ** Move the Needle Grant
- Best in Show Photography Contest
- Pesticide Applicator Licensing Online Portal
- Rural Mental Health toolkit
- Colorado Food and Agriculture Gift Guide
- Inspection and Consumer Services Rulemaking
- Food Security Task Force
- Soil Health Initiative
- Vesticular Stomatitis Virus (VSV)
- Sunset Reviews
- Commissioner Kate Greenberg Bio & Photo
- Poultry Processing rules for small and mid-sized processors
- CHAMP Initiative
- Need a Colorado Premises ID Number?
- Hay Resources
- US Drought Monitor