A federal, state, and local partnership to deliver natural resource conservation technical assistance to private landowners. Open to all Colorado Conservation Districts who have met the state statutory requirements to be a district in "good standing".
- To preserve or increase conservation technical assistance to landowners.
- Allows applicants to apply for 80% cost-share to employ technical staff to implement Farm Bill conservation practices/planning on private land.
- Applications are solicited in the summer for the following calendar year.
- All applicants must verify their DUNS number and district contact information on sam.gov. Note: Annual updates to this system are now required by the U.S. Government.
- All records of this program are subject to audit by the CSCB.
Application & Operational Materials
Application & Materials are available on the District Operations site.