The Colorado State Conservation Board (CSCB):
- Acts as a state board of appeals for the 74 conservation districts.
- Administers and disburses funds for the purpose of assisting the districts.
- Acts in an advisory capacity with the districts.
- Coordinates the programs of all districts.
- Undertakes studies of watershed planning.
- Develops, implements, and administers watershed flood prevention and underground water storage projects.
- Distributes grants, services, and materials for conservation purposes.
Colorado State Conservation Board Members
Rio Grande Watershed
Lower Arkansas River Watershed
Upper Arkansas River Watershed
White-Yampa and North Platte River Watersheds
Upper South Platte River Watershed
Colorado, Gunnison, and Dolores River Watersheds
Republican and Lower South Platte River Watersheds
San Juan River Basin Watershed
|R. Emmett Jordan
Commissioner of Agriculture
Colorado Department of Agriculture
Colorado Department of Natural Resources
Dr. James Pritchett
Dean and Director of the Agriculture Experiment Station
College of Agricultural Sciences
Colorado State University
Dr. Blake Naughton
Vice President for Engagement and Extension
- CSCB Board Meeting Minutes
- Conservation District Reference Manual