How can we help you?
Our vision is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe and abundant supply of high-quality food and agriculture products.
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe and high-quality food supply; protect consumers; and foster responsible stewardship of the environment and natural resources.
Values are our shared behavioral commitments to each other and to those we serve.
CDA's Core Values are: Partnership, Service, Professionalism, Proactivity, Respect
Most Requested Information
- Hand Weeding Variance Program
- Pesticide Applicator Certification and Licensing Program
- Pesticide Use in Cannabis Production Information
- Animal Import Requirements
- Open Range and Fencing
- Job Opportunities
- Rules & Regulations
- Bureau of Animal Protection
- Energy (ACRE3)
- Soil Health
- Transition to Organic Program
- Measurement Standards
- Meat - Custom Processing
Farms & Ranches
Ag Commodity - Cattle & Calves