- 1 - 3' tall and 3' wide
- Blooms May to August
- Flowers white, yellow, or salmon color with 10 - 12 orange stamens
- Fruit is a 4 - 5 celled capsule with 1 seed per cell
- Leaves opposite and compound with 2 thick, fleshy leaflets
- Stems succulent & multi-branched
- Reproduces by seeds and root fragments
There are few occurrences of this species documented in Colorado. View the knownNorth American Distribution Map.
If you are aware of infestations that are not represented, please report your sighting. Registerfor an EDDMapS account, then select "Report Sightings". Please include photos with your submissions.