Transportation is a pivotal factor in the long term success of Colorado's agricultural industry. There are numerous state and federal agencies that have statutory oversight of transportation and exemptions as it impacts agriculture. This website is designed to help you through this maze and empower you to comply with the regulations with the least cost and problems. Our commitment to you is to provide the information you need, or if we do not have the information on this site, to locate the information for you.
- Commercial Driver's License
- Colorado State Patrol Information for Farmers and Ranchers
- 60-Day Harvest Permits
- Transportation Definitions
Hazardous Materials FAQ's
- What are the hazardous materials shipper and carrier responsibilities?
- What are the hazardous materials communications?
- What are the hazardous materials training requirements?
- What are the emergency response requirements?
- How do I package hazardous materials?