The PACFA Active Facilities List is now going to be published in a Google Sheet format. The data in the spreadsheet is protected but can be filtered, sorted and/or downloaded. Please see the screenshots below for more information on how to filter, sort and/or download the PACFA Active Facilities List.
1. Hover your cursor over the column letter you wish to filter. To the right of the letter of your
column, you will see a box with a down arrow appear. Click the small box..
2. Click Sort Sheet and the Filter arrow will appear.
3. Click on the arrow and the Filter/Sort window will appear.
4. Choose from the list you wish to view only and click the OK button. You may select multiple
choices at a time. Example: If you wish to view Adams and Alamosa Counties only, select both.
1. From the same Sort and Filter window you may sort columns by A-Z or Z-A. The A-Z and Z-A
values apply for numbers as well. ‘A’ represents zero and ‘Z’ represents the highest number.
Example sorting Business Names Z-A
1. Click File and a drop menu will appear. Select the Download as option. A second window will
appear to the right and will list 6 download options. Example: click on the Microsoft Excel
option to download as an Excel spreadsheet version.
Disclaimer: This list contains all currently licensed PACFA facilities. CDA-PACFA is not responsible for
any issues that may arise from the use of this data, including copies made from this data. If you have
questions about a licensed or for general questions please contact us at email@example.com.