Colorado Department of Agriculture and Acres U.S.A. will convene the 2nd in a series of Colorado STAR regional events on Friday, February 24, 2023.
Please join us at 8 a.m. at the Agricultural Experiment Station at Rocky Ford, CO.
- Kevin Rein, State Engineer, Colorado Dept. of Water Resources
- Cindy Lair, Program Manager, CO Conservation Board
- John Miller, Soil Health Program Coordinator
- Meagan Schipanski, Assoc. Professor, Soil and Crop Sciences, Colorado State University
- Eric Wardle, Program Manager, Soil and Crop Sciences, Colorado State University
- Kenan Diker, Specialist, CDPHE
- With Local Producers Phillip Chavez, Dereck White Heckman, Joe Hilger, Riley May, and Eric Tucker
- Locally hosted by the West Otero Timpas Conservation District
Registration is free for this event but you must register in advance to secure your spot and a lunch.