- 12 - 18" tall and up to 16" wide
- Blooms June to October
- Flowers clustered, delicate, white or pink, 5-parted
- Seed capsules egg-shaped, less than 1/10" and blackish
- Leaves opposite, lance-shaped, hairy, 3/4 - 4" long
- Roots up to 12' deep
- Can disperse as a tumbleweed
- Can cause allergic reactions including dermatitis, difficulty breathing, and sinus irritation
There are few occurrences of this species documented in Colorado. View the known North American Distribution Map.
If you are aware of infestations that are not represented, please report your sighting. Register for an EDDMapS account, then select "Report Sightings". Please include photos with your submissions.