The Agricultural Water Quality Program (AWQP) relies upon a 14 member advisory committee to help guide program objectives.
- Define the correct issues impacting groundwater quality with respect to agricultural chemicals in Colorado and prioritize program resources to address these issues.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the program staff’s efforts to address groundwater quality issues.
- Provide feedback on proposed and ongoing program activities. Local perspective is particularly appreciated as this is a statewide program with limited resources.
- Apprise Groundwater Program staff of what their industry or constituency is doing or thinking.
- Communicate the Program’s work to industries represented by the committee and to the general public.
The committee consists of people representing: commercial pesticide applicators, agricultural chemical suppliers, agricultural producers, the green industry, the general public, water resource professionals, and the Water Quality Control Commission (WQCC). The committee appointments are for 3-year terms.
All positions are currently open and CDA is accepting nominations on an ongoing basis until seats are filled.
Nominations for all positions listed below can be submitted by filling out the online nomination form.
More information contact the Agricultural Water Quality Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Water Quality Control Commission|
|Ag Chemical Supplier|
|Water Resource Professional|