The Colorado General Assembly sets specific dates that a particular agency, board, or function of government will terminate unless the legislature passes new legislation to continue. An analysis is performed to determine if the program is necessary and should be continued, modified, or cease operations. The final results can be found at theColorado Department of RegulatoryAgency website.
The Colorado Office of Policy, Research, and Regulatory Reform is currently conducting a sunset review of the:
- Licensing andRegulation of Farm Products and Commodity Warehouses (Inspection & Consumer Services Division)
- Regulation of Poultry Eggs (Inspection & Consumer Services Division)
- Colorado Seed Act (Plant Industry Division)
The review process involves soliciting and receiving input from interested parties and stakeholders.
- Anyone can contact COPRRR to provide input on a review.
- There is no need to wait to be contacted.
- Provideinput on any of the programs under sunset reviewhere.